Banking Licenses - When do you think NEX will get the banking license?

(Mao Mao) #1

Hello everyone! Excited as you are, when do you all feel that NEX will get a banking license? Does anyone have any experience or have knowledge of this banking license thing? Please feel free to share it here!!

(Growthofgrowth) #2

i think NEX can buy holdings of an already licensed bank. Token Pay did that.

(Neogasrpx) #4

Just my two cents;

The fact that they already succesfully jumped all the hoops required to qualify NEX as a security enstills great confidence in @fabwa and his team of consultants.

I guess the first hurdle is always the biggest, starting from scratch, especially given the fact that it is uncharted territory, even to the world’s biggest advisory firms… Now that they know what regulators are looking for and have succesfully taken the first steps, steps 2, 3 and 4 should be easier and faster?

(Nex 4 Ever) #5

I am personally wondering how likely it is to get a Securities Trading License. I think when it comes to banking license a 3rd party Service with a Banking License can be easily integrated

(Neogasrpx) #6

How does a security trading license differ from a license to issue a security, I guess issuing a security is not that far off from trading it right?

(Nex 4 Ever) #7

I am not sure if this can be answered comprehensive in that community chat. This will required a full study of financial market regulation laws, rules and policies. If you are interested in all this I would recommend to start reading books. In Amazon you will find tons of books you can start reading about it.

(Bunder) #8

haha indeed, very nice!