Poll: How long are you going to stake your nex?


(Dennis) #1
  • 1 ~ 6 Months
  • 6 ~ 12 Months
  • 2 Years
  • More than 2 years
  • Non. I’m going to sell it.

0 voters


(Matthijs van den Bosch) #2

Maybe sell a little bit for getting my money back and stake the most of my NEX.


(Suppoman) #3

I’m going to stake for 20 months. After 20 months, I’m selling 25% of my tokens. The other 75% are staking again!
It’s lights out, all out